Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quality Time, Redefined

cats even like technology
The Vavra family were all on one couch together but on different electronic devices. My family has four computers all together. My dad has one, I have the family one, my mom has a laptop, and my sister at college has her own laptop too. Unlike most families we are hardly on them. I spend my time always doing homework but unless my homework require the computer I just have it up and running just sitting there. The Vavra family is in one living with four devices. Well if my family is all in the living room we are probably all watching TV together. We don't bring other devices with us other than cell phones. I go to my friends house and they have 4 computers, an iPad, touch iphones and iPods. I feel that they just have way too much. What is the point of having every device that comes out. We have a no cell phone rule during dinner which helps us communicate better. Unlike the Vavra family, we do fun games together. We love the competition of board games. You can't play four person board games on a laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment