By: Laurie Faria Stolarz
Summary:
The dorm room now has rules. Each one of the girls will post their schedule so they know when to enter the room. For example, Amber and Stacey walked in on Janie and her boyfriend, from church choir, Hayden. Amber and Stacey will also get their own fridge. Amber is mad that PJ will ruin her game but Amber told Tim that Stacey does have a boyfriend so he is happy.
Stacey is standing knee deep in water with hands trying to pull her down. The girl is at the end of the tunnel again rhyming. "Long time no see, Miss Stacey B, I'm the girl who'll set you free."
"Don't you remember cutie pie? About the boy who's going to die."
"My daughter has a burning arm, you see. A bright red heart and the letter T. You need to help her, it's what you're meant for. 'Cause if you don't, Jacob will be no more."
Stacey then plunges into the water and wakes up remembering Jacob.
Stacey then goes to the presidents office where she meets Dr. Wallace and Porsha. Porsha is drawing on textbooks when Dr. Wallace takes Stacey way to talk privately. He wants her to tell him if Porsha damages anything of hers. When they get back Dr. Wallace finds cigarettes and a lighter in Porsha's pocket. Stacey finds written in a text book "I know you're alone." She keeps asking Porsha questions about the burning arm but she only replies by saying the her dad thinks she is crazy. She then draws a deep pen mark down Stacey's arm and harasses Stacey about the people she couldn't save like Jacob. Porsha sings the "dead" song after saying his name. Stacey then leaves.
Response:
I broke this section up because it had both Shell and Stacey. Together it would have been too long and broken up in the right order would be confusing. Jacob is alive because he can't die again if he wasn't. I am so scared though because how is he going to die again. How connected are their lives? How will someone know to kill Jacob if Stacey doesn't help Porsha? Honestly I think Porsha is beyond helping. She won't act appropriately with Stacey. She knows she is crazy. Stacey just wants to help her to get Jacob. They both know something about each other. I have been trying to visualize the stream in the tunnel. I figure it is a sewer of some sort. No other place would have water other than a pool. Okay next post is for Shell.

No comments:
Post a Comment