Summary:
At the beginning, Livvy and Ray go to a social gathering at the church. Members traded coupons and vegetables to save on money. But a couple days later, Ray was doing some winter cleaning and started throwing things in the shed away even Livvy's collection. He thought it was just junk and really hurt Livvy's feelings. He didn't know she loved the antiques. At the end, Ray said he will do anything to make her happy and Livvy agreed.
Grief began the next chapter because Ray and Livvy went to his parent's and brother's graves. There Livvy saw more emotion in Ray's face than ever before. Later Rose and Lorelei were talking and they were concerned because Livvy looked sick. This soon would foreshadow events to come. Livvy finally has to wear the maternity dress Rose and Lorelei made for her to go to church. At church, many people asked about the artifacts that Livvy was going to sell. Martha knew Livvy's curiosity and gave her a picture of her grandfather Horace and second wife Irma. Martha also introduced her doctor to Livvy and she finally made an appointment. At the end, one woman asked Livvy if twins ran in her familiy. This caught her off guard.
Response:
Starting tomorrow I will start with Jane Eyre. I love the sweet ending things the author puts in. Ray just wants to please Livvy so when he disappoints or hurts her he feels bad. He went through the garbage! just to please her. No man truly wants to please a lady unless he goes through the trash.
I am so glad that my name is not Irma and I do not know anyone's who is named Horace. That was probably a common name in the 1800's but now it would be just cruel. Yes, I think about it. The future is a giant game of what and wonder ifs. When I grow up, get married, and have children I dream of having twins. They're sort of rare and cute. Probably horrable to take care of as babies though. But its double the miracle! And they can always play guess who to people all around.
![]() |
| These twins are so adorable! |

No comments:
Post a Comment