Saturday, April 30, 2011

College Visit

Today I went to Bowling Green State University (BGSU). It was really cool. I have a year before I go to college but I need to start looking. While I was there I saw some cool art stuff. My best friend wants to go into art so she was excited.
I liked the benches. Bowling Green is going green so there are a lot of green reminders. On all the cement benches are leaves and acorns. I thought this was so cool. 
I thought this was really creepy. This was outside the Fine Arts building. The head is connected to a pole which connect to another pole that is coming out of the ground. This shows the artistic view of the campus but I probably won't be walking by this often if I go here. The head sits watching over the construction on the other side. I think he is doing his job.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had fun! What to know something? The leaves and stuff are only on he benches so the students don't skateboard on them. ;) One college I visited had the same thing, and that was their reason. haha. oh, and good job doing personal blogs this week! I'm so proud :) hehe

    ReplyDelete