By: Laurie Faira Stolarz
Summary:
Jacob and Stacey have a picnic on the beach so they can talk. Stacey is happy because they are going to the same school in September. Jacob tells her to have confidence because she is brave. She then asks Jacob about his dream box but he tells her that he is not telling her for her. Clara and PJ come and tell about their mishap. They met a "tentacle man" who wanted to take Clara's picture. He is supposed to be a professional but they have seen him taking pictures of random girls. When she returns to her unlocked cottage her underwear drawer has been sifted through. She called the police and now is staying with everybody in their cottage. Clara tells them that she doesn't carry a key because it is a hassle. He cottage is also the one with bamboo wind chimes like in Stacey's dream.
Clara finds a place to sleep on the couch while the girls sleep in their room. In Stacey's sleep she hears Clara calling her. She is not in the living room, not it the bathroom even though the water is running, not in the kitchen, so she goes to the beach where her voice is in the wind. She is now crying so Stacey follows it. There is a man with a bouquet of lilies but then he turns to Clara and she is covered with blood. She is holding the bottle Stacey threw in the ocean. Inside, though, on the paper is I'LL MAKE YOU PAY. Stacey then is awakened by Drea and Amber because she was breathing weird. Stacey runs to check for Clara and she is gone.
Stacey runs down the beach into Clara's open cottage. When she finds her room, on the wall is written I'LL MAKE YOU PAY in red paint. She hears people and it is Drea and Amber. Also in the room are photos that reveal nothing. When they return to their cottage Chad and Clara are talking which make Drea jealous. Stacey makes the connection when Clara said she was in the bathroom washing her hair in the sink. She then comments on Drea's split ends. Even though they don't want to, they know they have to help Clara. Amber and Drea warn Stacey that Jacob's next. Someone is seriously out to get Clara. I want to know what she did. I think it has something to do with the photographer or Casey's ex girlfriend.
Response:
Who does not lock their door. That is just asking to be robbed. She doesn't even lock it after someone has been in her house. I think she wants to have attention. She is talking and making rude comments about Drea is not helping. She is a boy stealer. I have to give it to Amber, Drea, and Stacey for helping her after that. No matter what she does she doesn't deserve to die. I want to know what she did. I think it has something to do with the photographer or Case's ex. I hope Stacey and Jacob's bond is strong so nothing bad happens between them. It seems like after each event she changes boys. After Stacey's attack she was with Chad. After her attack she was with Jacob. Whose next. Casey?


No comments:
Post a Comment