By: Laurie Faria Stolarz
Summary:
Stacey and Jacob walk outside and there are students and crusers everywhere. Stacey spots Amber and PJ who says that Drea is freaked. She also sees her mom, said it was her who called the police because of her instinct. Stacey finds out the truth. Cory and Tobias got expelled and Donovan is still in jail. It was his recorded voice on the loudspeaker. Donna bailed so she isn't to blame. Donovan's voice was playing to test it not to scare her. They didn't even not she was in the building. Miles has been working for a few weeks which explains the unlocked windows and doors. He was there because of Stacey, he had nothing to do with the seance.
Stacey then sees Chad and Drea on a bench. Drea is wearing Chad's lettermen jacket. Drea got coaxed into the seance because Emma was sad because she claimed Cory broke up with her. They went on a walk and when they reached the O'Brian building Cory and Tobias were there to snatch her up. Chad said that he loves her but Stacey said they are better as friends. They both agree.
Stacey meets up with Jacob and they talk. On the way back to Stacey's dorm Jacob said that he knew where she was because of a dream. When they reach the dorm they can't leave each other. Jacob goes with her to her dorm room and they light Stacey's white candle together. Then they kiss.
Response:
I wanted this post seperate from the other because they are two completely different points in the book. The earlier one is about her confrontation with Miles Parker and this one is the resolution. Also, combining them would just equal a really long post.
This book was so good. It gives no absolute clues to the ending. I am always wrong in my guess. I am glad Chad is with Drea but if they couldn't keep together before how will they now. Jacob is soo sweet. It could just be because he is so much like Stacey. I can't wait to read the other books. I don't really believe in magic but the elements it brings to the books makes it so real. At times I wish I was a witch and others I don't because I have read about Stacey.

No comments:
Post a Comment