By: Laurie Faria Stolarz
Book End Summary:
Jacob wants to help Stacey save Clara so they do a union spell together. Jacob takes off his shirt and has scratches all over him that he got from a bad dream. He lights a silver candle to burn all the secrets away. Stacey finally says I love you to him then dreams of Jacob carrying the lilies. Stacey runs to find Jacob but she finds Clara bleeding in her middle. She has a letter opener and says that he lied to Jacob. He knew Donovan and she is mad Stacey took him away. She was a sophomore at Hillcrest and Stacey couldn't remember. She never had stalker she made the entire thing up. Stacey tries to help Clara but Clara stabs Stacey in the arm. She is also hitting her with a pipe. Jacob comes and falls over the railing hitting his head on the way down. Police and helicopters come and arrest the Frat boys and take Clara away. Stacey won't leave the stop wear Jacob fell over, everything after that is a blur.
Epilogue Summary:
News paper articles, Jacob's journal entries, therapy sessions, admission letters, and a letter to Jacob end the epilogue. Jacob's body has yet to be found and Clara is in critical condition. Stacey hates Clara. Jacob had dreams of his drowning and even told Chad one. He also had dreams of Stacey dying. He received a note saying Stacey was going to die if he didn't go on the cruise. Stacey and Amber hold off college while Stacey stays at the cottage reading Jacob's journal he dedicated to her. Stacey claims that she won't give up hope. She feels dead inside and people can't be claimed dead until seven years have passed. She ends with a letter to him saying how she can still feel his presence.
Response:
When I checked out the last book I looked and the back. It told me right away that Stacey lost her boyfriend. What a spoiler. So as I kept reading I knew what was coming. The ending was so good. I totally predicted that Clara was doing it to herself. Every other book someone dies. I feel bad for her. She didn't know Veronica but she was connected to Jacob. She finally said "I love you." I couldn't imagine something happening to something I love. This book was the best so far. It had love, romances, and danger. I can't wait to see how Stacey copes in the next book!


No comments:
Post a Comment