Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Breaking Dawn Pg. 554-571

By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:

Book of Alice's Note
Alice and Jasper has been gone for a long time. Everybody then took off to find them. Following their sent they found Sam with a note. He told them they crossed territory line into the ocean. Her note told them not to look for them. Bella noticed her note was out of one of her books. Alice and Jasper didn't have the Cullen venom but they still are part of the Cullen family. Like the Cullens, the werewolves agreed this fight was for them too. 

Bella found the book. Alice wrote J. Jenks and an address in it also with destroy this. Bella obeyed because she knew this job was for her. When she returned home everybody had a plan to find the covens. Edward and Bella were too stay. Bella searched the Internet and found a J. Jenks, a lawyer, but with the wrong address. After, Jacob discussed with Edward if she can stay or not. They agreed he should leave because not all the vampires are "vegetarians" and like werewolves. Jacob agreed but he didn't want to be away from Renesmee.

Response:
I feel like Bella thinks it is somewhat okay for Alice and Jasper to leave. I know Alice is doing it for the better of the family but Alice needs to be there. I know Alice and Jasper don't have Carlisle's venom but they are still family. It makes me sad. Alice always brought the cheery attitude. I do love the way Alice used the book. It was so clever. When I annotate in my books for school , I feel like I am leaving a little piece of me. My thoughts for the people in the future. Though all my books are on a shelf in my living room, where most people don't stay long enough to read them. 

I also feel bad for Jacob. He imprinted on Renesmee and he has to leave. I feel imprinting is like permanetly putting love into someone. Even couples today have a hard time see their lovers go on trips. I hope Jacob can keep it together and not ruin the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment