Monday, March 21, 2011

Blue is for Nightmares Pg. 239-260

By: Laurie Faria Stolarz
Summary:
As Stacey is walking she notices all of the news team and Veronica's mother. She feels so sorry for her. She enters PJ's dark room and he is not as confident as he usually is. He tells her his side of the story. Amber left Drea in the lobby to mess with PJ not yell at him. He feels he needs an alibi because he left to pick up the girls and no one was there to see him leave. Stacey then goes to her room for a spell. Using scrabble pieces to communicate with her grandma. She asks if her grandmother knows the stalker. She does. She hen askes if she knows he stalker. She does. Then she asks why is she having nightmares. To TEL FUTR and the answer is in "YR DREMS." Her final questions is why is she wetting the bed. S HDM?

Stacey is now headed into the forest. Amber calls so Stacey can talk to the police with her but Stacey declines. As she starts into the forest she notices someone following her. She starts to run adn everything mimics her nightmares. Lost shoe, the voice, and stick in her foot. The voice is different because it is Donovan. He said her heard and saw something he shouldn't have. He wants to turn back but she wants to go forward. He leaves her to check it out but she leaves. She finds the construction house and the DREA in the dirt. She enters. There is a picnic in on of the rooms along with her backpack with all of Drea's things. She hears footsteps and the lights go out. No more footsteps.

Response:
There is so much intensity. I can't stop reading but I have to! So many events and people make me think everybody is to blame. Why is Donovan there? What did he see? Where did he go? Amber, what is her hiding? So many questions. Questions are the best part of mystery novels. I really want to know what S HDN means. Come on grandma make sense. I really want Donovan to be innocent because if the voice was different that means it wasn't him. Right?

I was wonder why Stacey didn't realize she was going to be stabbed in the foot. She lost her shoe a first clue. I would have watched where I stepped even in the dark. Ow that has to hurt. But for whats coming I don't if she can handle that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment