![]() |
| I did't take this but I like it. |
Looking back on the past couple of weeks I have read as many books as I usually do in a year. Go Me. I guess that reading for homework makes me read more. I put my homework before reading for pleasure that is why I don't read that often. Over the last quarter the book I liked the best is probably the one I'm reading now Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faira Stolarz. I can't remember the last time I have been so in to a book I don't want to put it down. I am so happy there are 5 more books in this series. I have found I like more mystery romance novels now. Any one can right a love story. But who can truly make the romance twisted.
I could have done without Breaking Dawn no offense to those twihards out there. I just read it so I would know what those people are talking about. For such a long book the ending just disappointed me. The rest of the quarter I plan on reading the rest of Blue is for Nightmares because I have to know what happens in the end. Over the quarter I have read over 1612 pages, I am so proud of myself. Can't wait to see what my total is at the end of the semester.

um...I am one of those twihards :) haha but I totally agree, Breking Dawn pretty much sucks lol I'm so glad you read it though!! Now you will get the movies!
ReplyDelete