By: Laurie Faria Stolarz
Summary:
Stacey's dad died when she was seven and after her mom never became close. Her mom is more of a teenager who Stacey's friends confide in. Stacey states that she is more like her Grandmother. Stacey rushes over to the washroom to wash her soiled sheets. But in washing her sheets she found a bra that was not her. The bra smelled like dirt, the same in her dream. She rushes back to her room to get Drea but in the mists of the rush Drea poses the acusation that Stacey stole Chad's jersey. Stacey said she didn't steal the jersey that was missing from the window. Anybody could have stole it because they are on the ground floor so they forgive eachother. Stacey then notices a ring box on the window ledge. Her reading said she would be getting a package. It is not from Chad because he uses a tag. Stacey immediatly crunches the box with her foot with fear that it kill Drea. Instead of a bomb it was a cookie from the culinary club. There was a box on every ledge...
Stacey starts searching for a dream spell. She starts explaining that each color is symbolic for something. Amber came and started to pry information out of Drea. Apparently Drea started talking to this guy when he accidently called. Stacey and Amber both know this is weird. Stacey suddenly notices a man standing and staring in their mirror across the parking lot. Amber being very flamboyant flashes the man. He appears to be strong Stacey thought. Stacey started her spell and told Drea the truth about her dreams. She thens goes into detail about Maura the girl she used to babysit. Stacey had dreams about her being trapped in a shed then she was murdered and found in a shed. She doesn't want a repeat so the spell she is doing will clarify her dreams.
![]() |
| Laundry Humor |
Response:
Sorry for the long summaries. There is so much information need to understand the passage. But one question was answered. Maura. The little girl who Stacey babysat. What a sad story. I always fear of losing the kids I babsit. Their lives are in my hands.
I laugh when I read that Stacey stomped on the cookie. A perfectly good cookie put to waste. When I found this book I did not know she was a witch or whatever she is going to decide to call herself. Unlike Amber and Drea, I would not want to have my reading read. I don't want to know my future. Well, if my best friend was having nightmares about my death I want to stop it. The creepy man I would not be to easy about. They just blew it off but I would be so scared. Amber needs to take it down a noch because Staceys nightmares might turn from Drea to Amber. The man is a problem. They need to tell the police! Even if they don't listen, after something tragic happens they will regret it. They will be sorry when Drea dies because of the creepy guy outside the window.
I laugh when I read that Stacey stomped on the cookie. A perfectly good cookie put to waste. When I found this book I did not know she was a witch or whatever she is going to decide to call herself. Unlike Amber and Drea, I would not want to have my reading read. I don't want to know my future. Well, if my best friend was having nightmares about my death I want to stop it. The creepy man I would not be to easy about. They just blew it off but I would be so scared. Amber needs to take it down a noch because Staceys nightmares might turn from Drea to Amber. The man is a problem. They need to tell the police! Even if they don't listen, after something tragic happens they will regret it. They will be sorry when Drea dies because of the creepy guy outside the window.



No comments:
Post a Comment