Nathan Rebelo is similar to me because he wants to spread his wings and discover himself. Unlike Nathan, I don't want to be an architect but I want to explore the world and get out of my everyday routine. Like him I don't want to leave my family but want to leave all the judgments high school brings. School is just repetition, we have been doing the same routine for too long. Nathan and I both need change to fully understand what our future holds. We want to be happy and proud with our jobs.
In ten years I hope I have been through college, have a enjoyable job, and maybe starting a family. As of right now I want to go into the field of Ecology or something to do with nature. I love being outside and working with nature. I would love to work in a state park that I could go to everyday and walk around. I hope in ten years I still have all the friends I do now. I think it is more interesting to know what they are doing in the future rather than myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment