By: Laurie Faira Stolarz
Summary:
Stacey is in the construction house in the dark feeling her way out when Donovan turns on the light. She realizes his is the face in her dream. She doesn't want anything to happen to Drea so she does all she can to resist Donovan's attack. She even threw the protection bottle at him. She finally gets out and starts running and while running she realizes what S HDN mean. She's hidden. Stacey turns around to go look for Drea.
Drea is lock in the Porta-John. Stacey can't hear her but she knows she is in there. She finally breaks the loop locking her in and finds Drea duct taped at the mouth, wrists and feet. Stacey knows Donovan is coming because Drea is screaming and won't move. Stacey can't carry her so she results in dragging. Suddenly there is a blade and Stacey is in a headlock. Donovan explains that her name in the dirt will be lilies and he loves her a lot. After pleading that Drea needs a doctor Donovan doesn't comply. Veronica didn't really have a stalker, she made it up. While speaking Donovan ends up stabbing his knee, but shrugs it off. Drea is now speaking with the protection bottle in her hand but Donovan is determined to kill Stacey. When Donovan and Stacey are fighting for the knife Officer Tate finally arrives.
Response:
I cannot believe the stalker is Donovan. Well I guess I can believe it the least expected is always the killer. Plus, Donovan has the least information given about him. We know too much about Chad to expect him to be the stalker. We are also wanting Chad and Stacey to get together. Someone who is this crazy needs to be behind bars. He could have killed Drea the minute she did something wrong. If the love is not returned forget about it don't steal her. If I was Stacey I would have fought so hard to save my best friend. Of course Officer Tate arrives at the right moment. Like in every movie and book but I didn't want Stacey to die so I was glad that she came. Finally Donovan can be put in jail and Stacey will not have weird dreams...hopefully.

No comments:
Post a Comment