By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
![]() |
| Mercedes Guardian |
In the beginning, Bella is self-conscious about the new bullet proof car she is driving and the rock on her finger. Her engagement to Edward brought cautiousness to her surroundings, admission to an Ivy league college, and a new Mercedes Guardian. But she is sad that her best friend has transformed and is running through the forests of Canada.
Memories of telling her parents were also on her mind. The way Charlie's face turned a variety of colors when Edward and Bella about their engagement. Even the accusation of Bella being pregnant didn't soften the feeling of telling Renee. But Renee was surprise they were not engaged sooner, which startled Bella. Bella was content that her and her mother-in-law were getting along wonderfully and that Alice was fitting her Dad's tux. Unlike most girls about to get married, putting on the wedding dress was dreadful.
That evening Bella and Edward are discussing their future. They go on about bachelor parties and futures. Edward doesn't want to take the most precious human memories away from Bella but she just wants to be with him. After he was gone, Bella recalled the story of Tanya's mother. Her story entailed making babies vampires and how a mere child could destroy a village. This story was a warning to Bella that their secret has to be kept. The Volturi may intervene like they did with Tanya's mother. Only through innocence was Tanya and her sisters kept alive.
Response:
I have read the other books but only after I watched the movies. So I do not know what will happen. I am not particularly excited about reading this book. Mostly because people worship this book and I for one do not. When done with this book, I will finally know what people are talking about. I can participate in conversation though my view may be different than most. My response is going to be mostly for Jacob. Yes, I am for Team Jacob and Team Taylor.
Personally if I was Bella I would be flaunting my new car and my ring. But her age is a big factor for conspiracy. I'm old fashioned. I want my fiance to ask my parents for my hand in marriage because if they are not okay with it then I am not. They raised me and they should be happy. Like Bella, I hate dress shopping. I hate wearing dresses too. But on my wedding day, I want a big white dress. Bella just needs to suck it up!
![]() |
| My wedding dress! |
The story about Tanya's mother sort of scared me the reader. How could someone take a child's life and turn it into a different direction. Even the Volturi killed them for their lack of control. How could she keep doing this to babies if she knew they were going to die. Children are a gift and should not be messed with.
With the talk of weddings I just had to go to Kleinfelds. I watch way too much Say Yes to the Dress. I actually spent hours looking and save many dresses. I didn't think it was even possible for me to do it. I hate shopping but it was just so addicting. I found my dream dress and my favorite designer!
With the talk of weddings I just had to go to Kleinfelds. I watch way too much Say Yes to the Dress. I actually spent hours looking and save many dresses. I didn't think it was even possible for me to do it. I hate shopping but it was just so addicting. I found my dream dress and my favorite designer!


No comments:
Post a Comment