By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
Chapter 16: Too-Much Information Alert
The opening begins with Jacob, Leah, and Seth on patrol. Leah explains that Jacob is worth following and is a good Alpha. She is happier with this pack. They start thinking of their future. The other courses they could take. Then Leah says she understands Rosalie's point of view. This enrages Jacob. But like Rosalie, Leah can't have children. When she became a werewolf, her body stopped as well. She would do anything to imprint or have children. Sam's theory on imprinting is they are drawn to the best suitor to carry on the wolf gene. Jacob later goes to the Cullens. There the baby almost breaks Bella's pelvis. Edward also finds he can hear the baby. EJ or Renesme as Bella named him/her. The baby is happy and loves Bella. Jacob wants none of it. Edward throws him the cars keys and Jacob is gone.
Chapter 17: What Do I Look Like? The Wizard Of Oz? You Need A Brain? You Need A Heart? Go Ahead. Take Mine. Take Everything I Have.
Jacob left in the Cullen's Aston Martin Vanquish. While racing down the highway he noticed Leah and Quil in wolf form on watch. As he set out for the big city all he wanted to find was a girl to imprint on. He met a girl named Lizzy who Jacob was fond of because she knew about cars. But he knew this wasn't the girl. He returned to the Cullens with an angry Edward. Apparently Leah shot her mouth off at Bella about Jacob. This hurt Bella a lot. It hurt Jacob that now Edward and the others can talk to the baby and the baby listens. Now it will try not to hurt Bella. This baffled Jacob just as much as when Edward asked for the treaty not to cover Bella and the bay. He agreed just before Bella vomited.Response:
I feel bad for Leah and Rosalie. They will do anything for love and to have kids. Leah wants to forget Sam and she should. Imprinting sounds easy but not knowing the purpose of it is confusing. Imprinting for gene is sort of cruel. I know imprinting has the people in constant love but to me it is sort of fake. Sam and Leah were in love but he just had to go and imprint on Emily. On a good note, EJ or Renesme (to me pretty weird names) loves Bella. In a kind of creepy way. Babies should take but who knows if they can think in clear English.
When I was reading about the car I was totally lost. I had know idea what kind of car it was. But I knew it was a sweet ride. I think Lizzy or Leah would be good suitors for Jacob. They both understand him. Leah more than Lizzy. Leah and Jacob are friends now. The baby really. It shouldn't listen. It shouldn't even think. That is a too much developed creepy baby. I am glad though that Jacob let the treaty down. Edward and Bella just want to spend eternity together. Jacob shouldn't mess with that and start a war over it. Why did Bella vomit? We won't know until I keep reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment