Summary:
Time for Bella's first hunt. Her senses are heightened and she is suddenly noticing heights. In her blue satin dress and stilettos she gracefully jumped out of the house to the ground. She could leap over rivers and end up twice as far as Edward. She felt as though she could go to Canada. Edward showed her to listen. Listen for the elk. Suddenly she was in persuit of the elk. But halfway to attacking it she stop and growled at Edward. She had to leave. There was a human near. This marveled Edward. He though how did she stop hunting? Why did she attack the human? He said he was acting more like a century old vampire.
Suddenly she is thirtsy again. She spots and attack a 'great cat'. It attacked back and tore her dress to sheds. Edward said he could barely watch. Bella was still thirsty. Edward suggested that herbivores taste more like humans so Bella agrees to hunt. Edward's attack was so clean. Not a drop of blood on him while Bella was covered. They went back toward to the house to see the much anticipated Renesmee.
Response:
I liked this chapter better. It is interesting how clear Bella's vision is. If I was a vampire I would like to wake with the controls of Bella. Bella's lack of thirst in last chapter and the beginning of this chapter is depressing. She is so destracted with everything else that it doesn't really seem thirsty to me. I cannot wait for Bella to meet Renesmee for the first time. It is like her long lost daughter. Usually people see their children right away. And...they don't talk or think or whatever Renesmee does. I really want to know how old Renesmee is because she is half vampire. And what is Jacob and the up to?

No comments:
Post a Comment