By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
The wedding was over and Edward and Bella were off to their honeymoon. From Houston to Rio de Janeiro to a yacht and finally to an island called Isle Esme. The house was mostly glass and shades of white the style most preferred by vampires. The room was hot to compensate for the coldness of Edward. Being the night of her honeymoon Bella became nervous. She even showered before going swimming. Only wearing the now confidence on her face she braced the water for Edward. She awoke into an argument with Edward. She had bruises all over her body and Edward thought he was monster. Being completely honest she assured him that this was a good thing.
But as the honeymoon went on she began having reoccurring nightmares and became very tired. She even slept for twelve hours. She also became very hungry. After their first night Edward began to worry about Bella's safety. Bella even began to bargain her human life span. But the bargain didn't happen and it wouldn't of mattered anyway. Towards the end Edward and Bella had to act like normal people because of the cleaning crew. One lady was brought up superstitious and believed that Edward was a blood sucking monster who preyed on beautiful women.
Response:
This section was very awkward to write about. But I can't help but notices the clues happening to Bella. She's extra tired and overly hungry. Edward was very sweet and logical to make the room comfortable by heating it up. I wouldn't of thought of that. Something is up but the only way to know is by reading. I thought it was very historical that in every culture there is a monster that preys on the blood of humans.

AHHHHH. I haven't read this one yet. I've read all the ones leading up to it but reading your blog reallllly makes me want to read this book.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. But it actually doesn't surprise me that there is a blood-drinkng monster in every culture. It seems like a pretty simple idea, really. I like your blogs a lot by the way! :3
ReplyDelete