Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Breaking Dawn Pg. 286-308

By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
Chapter 15: Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
Since Bella has been feeling better she started calling Charlie and Renee. Being so well means she needs more blood too. Jacob starts freaking out that Charlie isn't going to take it well when Bella "dies." Bella needs warmth so Jacob stays. While he was there Rosalie made Jacob food but bent it into a dog food bowl and scratch Fido in it. This made Jacob angry and threw it at her head. He told himself that he was becoming used to the vampire smell.

The dog is small...haha
The date of the baby's birth is unknown but with the math done between regular people and Bella, calculate that it is due in about four days. The baby is still breaking ribs and making it hard for Bella to breath. The similarities between Jacob and the baby are growing. Literally, the baby is growing just as fast as Jacob was. Carlisle is predicting the baby to have 24 chromosomes like Jacob.Research for the baby also say that it will escape the womb by using his/her teeth. South American legends say that no women has ever lived through the birth of their baby. But back then there was not a cleanly way of delivering. They hope with their advanced technology they will surpass the tragic legends.

 Response:

Okay so I couldn't resist. The title is Tick Tock so Ke$ha's Tik Tok fits perfectly!

I agree with Jacob. Bella shouldn't have called her dad. I know he is worried but it will just break his heart even more. The part about Rosalie making Jacob's dish into a dog bowl made me laugh. No one could have made that part better. I couldn't even imagine a baby chewing its way out of me. Gross and painful! I don't care what kind of baby it is. If that baby is growing just as fast as Jacob was that going to be a big baby. I don't know even if the South Americans had good medical supplies and cleaning if their mothers would've lived. It is a baby chewing it's way out. The stomach would be in the way and then what. Maybe Bella will be the first survivor with vampire venom.

No comments:

Post a Comment