By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
![]() |
| I pictured a similar cottage |
Bella doesn't want a 19th birthday she wants to be fifteen forever and she will. Her body will never change. Renesmee is apparently a spoiled baby. She has only slept in someone's arms. Bella soon finds out what the key is for. A 100-year old cottage was rebuilt for Bella, Edward, and Renesmee to stay in. Designed by Esme, everything fit. In Bella's word's it was a fairytale. Even the furniture from the island was brought.
To Alice's perfection, Bella's closest was bigger than the bedroom. They stay the night but of cousr they don't sleep. In the morning, Bella asks Edward if he misses being human. He says he doesn't. He gets all he wanted and even more. He has a ton of free time to learn about everything and the memory to remember it. Bella asks another question. When will her thirst end. Edward says it is different for all newborns. It never really ends. She just needs to find a balance.
Response:
I love the idea of redoing cottages. I love quaint places but also elaborate mansions. For a family a good-sized house would be nice. The picture I imagined of the cottage seemed too small even for a family of vampires. I would love a humongous cottage. My clothes are slowing climbing out of my closest. There is no more room for them. Alice should redo my wardrobe too. Change my style.
If I had Edward's brain I would love to come to school and learn. I wouldn't need to study and pop quizzes wouldn't surprise me. I would only need to read things once not twice or even three times. Have all the time in the world because I would know time would not run out. I could do all things time won't allow me. Expand my horizons and branch into something risky. Like skydiving or law school. Law school because that requires a lot of studying and arguing with people. I can't imagine to be in constant pain. Throbing for something that will never be fulfilled. Bella, I feel, is going to have a tough time.

No comments:
Post a Comment