By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
Renesmee is half human, half vampire. She is warm blooded and her temperature is about the same as Jacob. She sleeps and has a quick paced heart beat. She has strong skin and the same eyes as Bella did. She doesn't speak yet but she prefers blood. On Edward's and Bella's way home he described her to Bella. They got home and Jacob was in the way for a test. To Bella Jacob stinks which is a good sign. But there is a secret Jacob and Edward are hiding. Bella noticed that Renesmee is twice the size she used to be and had long curly hair. She was more adult like than baby. Everyone was protecting her. Renesmee though had a balanced sent the pleased Bella. Renesmee let out a wailing cry for Bella when she saw her. Bella held her but with Jacob holding her too. She was gifted. She could allow them to see past memories.
Bella realized the secret. Jacob had imprinted on Renesmee. Imprinting is involuntary he tried so explain but it enraged her more. He explains more which calms her a little but then he calls Renesmee Nessie. Bella lunges at Jacob for nicknaming her daughter after a monster.
Bella broke Seth's collarbone and shoulder because he put himself in the way. Bella was truly sorry. He reminds Bella that venom is more like poison to werewolves. They also tell her that Renesmee has no venom but bites Jacob a lot. The wolf feud is over. Jacob is Alpha but Sam and Jacob can't hear each other's thoughts only statements to each other. There is a new law that no brother can kill an imprinted person/vampire. If so there is a fight to the death. Bella thinks of Charlie and her death. Soon Renesmee was brought in to be measured. She is measure four times a day because of her fast growth. Jasper is furious because he doesn't understand that Bella can control of herself.
Carlisle concludes that maybe Bella's gift is self-control. Topics come up about the Irish coven and one of their vampire's similar gifts. Bella is dissolved in Renesmee who is giving a recap of what she missed but soon falls asleep. Not much longer later did Alice and the rest come in and give her a key. A nineteenth birthday present. Response:
I cannot believe that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. Well I can believe it but it is wrong. Maybe when she is older it will feel more right to me. When I was reading the part about about Bella yelling at Jacob I pictured Bella as a really old lady waving a wooden spoon in Jacob's face saying "get off my lawn! Rascal!" or in more of a protective father who doesn't was a certain boy to take his daughter to prom. Sort of like Charlie. Charlie if one of my favorite characters. I don't know why Bella is mad about his nickname. Nessie is better than little nudger. I am glad the feud is over but I also have a feeling it still isn't completely over. Even with the new law something is going to go wrong. I am excited to see how they pull off her death. I can just see Bella laying in a casket. Since Charlie is one of my favorite characters I don't want him to be hurt. This would just crush him. I want to yell "SHE IS NOT DEAD!" but I won't cause that would be weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment