Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Magic of Ordinary Days Summary

I loved this book. I felt part of the characters with their emotions. I loved the way the author put the memories of Edward into the book. She could have just put the memories in the beginning but she scattered then throughout book. This way helped with the thoughts and feelings that Livvy was dealing with at that time. I highly recommend this book and the movie. The book also differs from the movie but not drastically. This book has mixed emotions, great friendships, historical references, prejudge people, and a wonderful love story. Livvy is so educated and thought her world was going to end. But even an ordinary life can bring great pleasure to a city girl.
I love the behind the scenes stuff. I like hearing how that actors portray the characters. Listening to how they film is fascinating too. You never really think of all the complications that happen during the movie when you are watching. The train I thought was funny. I would have never known the train was going in the opposite direction if they put it into the movie. This clip helps if you want to watch the movie or read the book but on edge of doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment