By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
Chapter 8: Waiting For The D@** Fight To Start Already
Book Two begins with knowledge that Paul imprinted on Jacob's sister Rachel. Jacob has become irritated with all the recent imprinting and new wolves. While visiting Quil and Claire (a three year old that Quil imprinted on) Jacob notices how at ease Quil is. He isn't sick of playing with children or with waiting for her to grow up. During his visit Sam calls a wolf meeting. The meeting explained how Carlisle called Charlie who called Billy saying that Bella has a very "contagious South American disease". But the wolfs know that is not the case. They think she is now a vampire. Jacob wants to kill them because they broke the treaty but Sam knows better and wants the best for the tribe. Without permission Jacob runs away to see Bella
Chapter 9: Sure as H&!! Didn't See That One Coming
This informs the readers about more of the Black family. Jacob's mother died in a car crash and Rebecca (Rachel's twin) married and moved to Hawaii. As Jacob went to the door of the Cullen's, Carlisle answered. From the living room Bella told Jacob to come in. When he entered he found Rosalie protecting the skinny, sickly looking Bella. He also found Edward in agony. Only when Bella stood did he realize she was pregnant, and should be. Jacob followed Edward to the driveway hoping for a fight but ended up with a deal. Edward couldn't stand for Bella to die and would do anything for her. Even for Bella to harbor Jacob's child if she wanted kids. At the end, Jacob agreed he would kill Edward if Bella was to die from the monster inside of her.
Response:
![]() |
So I typed in "a seriously messed up druggie" and I got Kristen Stewart this made me laugh. |
I think is it very sweet that Paul imprinted on Rachel and Quil is patiently waiting for Claire. It's a side story about true love. But I can understand that it bothers him. His love is off becoming his worst nightmare. I can also understand that Jacob wants to kill Edward. But he shouldn't just because he can. Killing Edward would just end in war. Reading about the way Bella looked made me sick for some reason. The way she was described sounded awful. If I was Edward I would be terribly worried to. He knows she is going to die and like any lover he wants to stop her. Sort of like Jacob and turning her vampire.
I am very excited to see more out of Rosalie. She is finally serving a purpose in this novel. It may be Edward's fault that Bella is dying but he didn't know it would happen. Just like he doesn't know what will happen to him after he dies. Well know one does but definitely not him. How does he know if Bella dies he will be with her when he dies. But with her death it may drive the first vampire completely insane. So I can't decide if I approve of Jacob's and Edward's deal yet.
Since Jacob's chapter titles are so funny I thought I would add them. But there is cussing and I don't promote that. I so did the symbols. I don't care if it makes me sound like a second grader.

No comments:
Post a Comment