By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
Chapter: 13 Good Thing I've Got a Strong Stomach
Summary:
Chapter: 13 Good Thing I've Got a Strong Stomach
Bella actually drank the blood. She even said it smelled and tastes good and wanted more. Rosalie said this was a good sign saying they were fulfilling the baby's needs. Now Bella can eat regular food. But Jacob still things it is gross. It was recommended that Jacob sleep but as he was about to leave there was a howl in the woods. Seth warned with his good hearing that 3 wolves and one man were coming. It was Jared, Paul, Quil, and Collin instead of Embry. They wanted a truce not an attack. They wanted Jacob to reaccess their situation. Except that nothing could change the situation Sam wanted what he wanted. Jacob felt his leadership was more permanent which disappointed Quil. Quil can't join his pack because he has Claire. Embry was more torn. He could leave, Jacob thought, but doesn't know what to do.
Chapter: 14 You Know Things Are Bad When You Feel Guilty For Being Rude to Vampires
Jacob, Seth, and Leah were now homeless and Jacob even had no clothes. But the generosity of the Cullens grew. They offered clothes, showers, and food to Jacob, Seth, and Leah. While in the house the baby grew stronger and even broke Bella's rib. Jacob stayed downstairs and started to fall asleep in the doorway. Alice came and set by him. She started speaking of how the baby is giving her headaches and being with Jacob numbs them. She can't see the baby just like she can't see Jacob. He fell asleep and didn't wake for awhile. As Jacob awoke he noticed Seth eating with his arm around Bella for warmth. Esme offered Jacob food that he didn't want but he took it anyway. She also offered clothes to Leah. Jacob then went for patrol.
I feel for Jacob. I love my sleep time. He needed to sleep throughout the whole chapter. If I was in Jacob's place I would have dropped dead a lot sooner. Foreshadowing is definitely happening between Jacob and the baby. If Alice can't see them both something is happening. Jacob is also being rude when he didn't want to take Esme's food. She is a good mother and honestly takes care of them like children. Jacob should be grateful.
Response:
I really like this chapter for some reason. It is nice to hear Bella is getting better even though she is drinking blood. Even though that is really gross. Jacob is really tearing things apart by not going back. Standing by his reason for leaving is good though. What is the point of leaving if you go crawling back? People will not talk you seriously the next time it happens. Maybe Sam will will understand Jacob is almost ready to become Alpha. Unlike Sam, I think Jacob is more logical.
I really like this chapter for some reason. It is nice to hear Bella is getting better even though she is drinking blood. Even though that is really gross. Jacob is really tearing things apart by not going back. Standing by his reason for leaving is good though. What is the point of leaving if you go crawling back? People will not talk you seriously the next time it happens. Maybe Sam will will understand Jacob is almost ready to become Alpha. Unlike Sam, I think Jacob is more logical.
I feel for Jacob. I love my sleep time. He needed to sleep throughout the whole chapter. If I was in Jacob's place I would have dropped dead a lot sooner. Foreshadowing is definitely happening between Jacob and the baby. If Alice can't see them both something is happening. Jacob is also being rude when he didn't want to take Esme's food. She is a good mother and honestly takes care of them like children. Jacob should be grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment