By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
During her honeymoon Bella has been feeling sick. Her midnight chicken didn't help either. She also had stomach pains. Due to her recent activity she has come to the conclusion of being pregnant. This turned Edward into a state of shock for the first time. Alice with her psychic ablilities predicted something bad so she imediatly called. Carlisle said that they need to return home soon because she is indeed pregnant. Bella through out the conversation was in deep thought while having constant nudging in her belly.
Edward became quite stressed when the cleaning people arrived. He started arguing in portugese with her. When their fight was done the lady placed her hand on Bella's stomach and said morte or to die. Edward wanted only to kill the thing that was inside of Bella. But wanted none of that so she called one understanding person. Rosalie.
Response:
Okay so I don't eat chicken so I understand the dislike of midnight chicken. Even Bella quickly knew that she was pregnant. People all over know the signs and is always. Bella shouldn't have a bulge in her bella, it's too soon. Alice is so helpful with her abilites. I wish I had a friend that could predict bad things that are going to happen to me. I wish Bella and I could speak spanish so we could understand the conversation betweeen Edward and the lady. It would have added much to the story.
This chapter left me with some questions that can only be answered throught reading.
Why does Edward want to get rid of the Baby? What does Carlisle know?

No comments:
Post a Comment