By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary:
Chapter 18: There Are No Words For This.
![]() |
| Mackenzie Foy-Renesmee |
Bella is hurting so much that she looks like she is being executed. She is rushed to their make shift hospital because the baby can't breath and neither can Bella. She wants it out! While Bella's spine is cracking Rosalie is giving into the blood. Jacob attacks and Alice drags her out. Jacob starts giving Bella CPR and Edward is using his teeth to get the baby free. It's a girl, Renesmee but it his Bella. Rose comes back and takes Renesmee. Bella's heart stops. Edward stabs his venom into Bella's heart and starts working putting venom through. Jacob pumps her heart to get the circulation going, they both want to keep her alive. Jacob couldn't take it after long. He slowly went downstairs and finds Rosalie and the baby downstairs. He wants to kill Rensesmee, the bloodsucking monster. But as Rosalie held up the baby he noticed her deep brown eyes that look like Bella's. Then he heard Bella's changing heart.
End Book 2
Preface
Book 3 begins with Bella's reoccuring nightmare. The Volturi coming to attack Bella and the baby boy. With her teeth curled she is ready.
Bella's point of view began with the pain. The curls and warm skin of the baby.But the pain and burning took over. She was in so much pain from Edward's venom but couldn't move because of all the morphine. She even commented she wanted to die. At some point she could move her fingers again and could hear. She wanted to open her mouth and scream but she didn't want to lose control. She heared the voices of Edward and Carlisle. Her injuries were like Esme's, she was going to be fine Carlisle said. The pain started to fade but her heart and throat burned more. It was all over. Her heart thumped in pain and the she was pain free.
Response:
The baby is born! If all babies broke their mother's spine then many dads would be alone. It is very significant the Jacob was there. He got to see the last moments of Bella when he didn't want to. They tried so hard to save her. The last line of the chapter proved it. Jacob knew he didn't want he to become a vampire but he wants to see her again. After all her did to make a pack to protect Bella he almost went against it. Killing the baby was Sam's idea. He shouldn't want to kill her. But I bet her beautiful brown eyes will stop him. Now it's Bella's turn to tell her story.
I liked hearing Bella's point of view but Jacob's I enjoyed more. If I was Bella I would have screamed. It sounds painful to be constantly burning without control. Apparently she is more beautiful now. I wonder how they are going to make that happen in the movie. I feel like this book would be better if I was just there to watch it. It is almost too real and I can just picture her in pain. I can't wait for the movie to come out!

No comments:
Post a Comment